THE DUTIES OF THE CAMPER ON
HIS ARRIVAL ARE:
It is mandatory to make the registration form in our reception desk. Required information: ID, ITIN, address, telephone to contact and the payment of the daily rates.
THE USE OF IDENTIFICATION BRACELETS IS MANDATORY:
Your bracelet is the proof of payment of your contracted daily, your loss will entail the payment of new daily rates. In case of recurrence, the camper will be removed.
- Respect the places intended for the installation of your equipment, in case the camper exceeds the limits of your area of the tent, not being allowed to park the car/trailer on top of the tent, in case the irregularity is found, the Administration will charge a owner's fee, equivalent to two per day;
- Tents are only allowed in the specific blocks, it’s not allowed to open troughs around them or any other equipment;
- - Do not use improvised or improper equipment (extensions and wires);
- Respect strictly the rules of hygiene, mutual respect and probity;
- Keep the place in a clean condition, using properly the containers suitable for the types of debris, which in turn must be placed in the places determined for this purpose (garbage bags, etc);
- Do not disturb the tranquility of the other campers, in general, and especially with noise and sounds, being PROHIBITED to put (listen) loud sound during the day, in order to disturb the rest of other people.
- Play musical instruments, as well percussion or drumming.
- Between 10pm and 7am, any noise and/or sound is FORBIDDEN (Silence hour).
- Light bonfires, grills, ovens or electric pans/gas, or any electric utensils or not outside the authorized/determined places;
- Damaging plants, trees, graffiti in existing buildings
- Wash clothes, dishes, pots, etc., outside the proper places;
- Transpose the limits of the camping area;
- Permanent animals are forbidden in the Camping area;
- Any damage caused to the premises of the Camping, even involuntarily, shall be indemnified in the act;
- The use of Camping's premises for other non-specific purposes is prohibited, unless it’s authorized by the Administration;
- The use of air conditioning in tents or CAMP-STAR is prohibited. Once the irregularity is detected, a fee will be charged at more than ten times the daily rate per day.
- It is allowed the entrance of vehicles until midnight. After this time, the vehicle will be parked in the place determined by the ADMINISTRATION;
- It is forbidden to park vehicles in places of circulation, under penalty of being subject to winch, answering the camper for the payment of the service provided (winch);
- The vehicle that exceeds the allowed speed that is 10 km/h inside CAMPING DA BARRA, to damage the order and the security, will have its permission of entrance to the Camping hunted;
- Any games that would harm campers are prohibited;
- It is forbidden to release fireworks or similar in the campsite;
- Those under eighteen years of age that cause any damage to the assets of CAMPING, as well as that of its campers, will have to indemnify them, and the responsible ones will be responsible for their reimbursement, informing the Administration of any irregularities;
COMMUNITY KITCHEN: When using, do not leave your belongings and keep it clean. Make your food and empty the area for others to use. (IT’S FORBIDDEN TO COOK BEANS AND ROASTED FOOD. ONLY QUICK FOODS ARE ALLOWED). Our obligation is to hand you the clean area, and yours is to keep.
IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED:
THE USE OF DRUGS, WEAPONS, or objects that will injure people in the premises of Camping da Barra, and can be removed without the return of the daily rates and, if necessary with help of the POLICE.
- The stay is charged per person and the price of the daily rates determined by own tables;;
- Excessive use of home appliances will result in an additional charge equivalent to one daily rate per day;
- - Reservations for studio apartments will only be made by means of full payment in advance of the reserved period, with no return; including stove, refrigerator, private bathroom and household items. Please be informed that we do not provide bed linen and towels. Smoking is NOT allowed inside studios.
- The CAMPING DA BARRA does not make reservations for the Tent area, nor does it allow campers to do so through the use of lanes, ropes, tarpaulins or equipment for this purpose;
- A fee will be charged for the equipment left in the Camping area, and if it is kept for more than five days in the tents, without any previous notice to the Administration, the tent will be disassembled;
- The cases not covered by this regulation will be studied by the Administration;
- - The client who does not pay their debit with the CAMPING DA BARRA will be inserted in the SPC (Credit Protection Service) and brought to.
THE CAMPING DA BARRA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DURING TENTS, OR FOR OBJECTS OF VALUE THAT MAY DISAPPEAR FROM INSIDE THE TENTS, STUDIOS, VEHICLES.
THEREFORE, IT IS NECESSARY TO AVOID LEAVING VALUE OBJECTS WITHIN THE TENTS, STUDIOS, VEHICLES. WE SUGGEST YOU TO KEEP IT IN SAFE LOCATION.
- The camper waives, in any case, the rights arising from the use of his image, in relation to the recordings made by the Camera System of the Camping, provided they are used only in case of threat to security and public order.
Our goal is to safeguard the integrity and tranquility of all and the good concept of Camping da Barra.